Grammar - Why Is It Important In English And How Will It Help You Improve❓
What is grammar?
Grammar is a set of rules ❗ that tells you how a language works 🗣. The rules ❗ of grammar explain what the different words do and how they work together 🔗.
❗ Grammar is an important part of English 🗣✍🏼 because it helps the person 👩🏼🦰 reading 📖 to understand your writing ❗.
5 Reason why English grammar is important:
1. Grammar is the key 🔑 to speaking 🗣 fluently and confidently in English 💯.
2. Using grammar well helps you do better 👍🏼 with your schoolwork 📃.
3. Good grammar 👍🏼 helps you communicate 🗣➡🗣 effectively with other people 👩🏼👩🏼🦲.
4. Having good 👍🏼 grammar skills helps you improve your understanding 💯.
5. Grammar helps you create good sentences ✍🏼.