When is 👨👩👧👦 Father’s ☀️Day?
Sunday, 20 June 2021
What is 👨👧👦Father’s Day?
Father’s day is a very special♥️ day☀️. It helps children to realise how great their 🕺 fathers are. Celebrating❣️ this day strengthens the bond between 🧍♂️ fathers and 👨🍼 children.
This is a great day to express just how much you 💌💟 ❤️ love your father.
Many children buy small 🎁presents or make homemade🎀 gifts and 📝cards. Either way, fathers 💛love💚all the effort and attention and it is well deserved as dads around the world work very hard.
👨👧👦Father’s Day present🎁ideas:
1- Homemade📝 cards. Fathers love to read special messages from their children.
2- Homemade snack 🛠️holders. These can be made from wood or other materials.
3- Some fathers really like to🥩🍗barbeque, so a new barbecue toolset is a great gift.
4- All fathers 💞💕love being reminded of a special time you shared together!
A homemade photo 🖼️ frame or store brought🎀📦 present is a good idea.
5- Most often, fathers lose their🗝️🔏 keys. A homemade key chain or key holder is the perfect Father’s Day gift.
Let’s make him a card for 👨👧👦Father’s Day:
What you need for your 👨👧👦Father’s Day card:
- A piece of paper 📝
- A pair of scissors✂️
- A pen/ marker✒️
- Some paint🎨🖌️
- A cloth
- A bowl🥣 of water
How to make your Father's Day card:
1. Collect the materials: paper, scissors, pen/ marker, paint, cloth, a bowl of water
2. Find some pictures of your 💚favourite 💙superheroes 🦹♂️🦸♀️.
3. Select your first 🦸superhero. Use the main colour to paint one ✋hand.
4. Place your 🎨 painted hand onto the right side of the paper.
5. Remove your ✋hand.
6. Wait for it to 💦🚰dry.
7. Cut out the hand OR fold the 💌💟 paper in half to create your first card.
8. Add more colours to look like your superhero and draw 🎨🖌️on some detail.
Watch the video 📽️🎞️ and follow the steps.