- Set yourself goals.🎯
- Write down your strengths💪 and weaknesses. 👎
- Make a list 🗒️of your daily responsibilities.
- Start filling✍🏻 in your timetable.
2. Practise 🧑🏫as much as you can!
- Do mock exams.📝
- Go through the A2/B1 vocabulary lists.
3. Get a good night's sleep before your exams.😴
1. Don't ❌try to 🧠 memorise everything.
3. Don't try to study a few⏰ hours before your exam.
- Most of your studying should be done ✅ in advance📅 to make sure you have covered everything you need to. The week before your exam should be for ♻️ revision and recapping what you have📚 already learnt. This will help ✅you to feel at ease😌 and be more prepared 💪 for your B1/A2 exam.
4. Don't forget to adapt when you need to.
- It is OK👏 to change and adapt things if something is❌ not working. Remember‼️ your plan should help you succeed ✅🚀and not cause you to feel stressed😞. If you need to adapt and change your timetable, it is a 💡 great idea to change and try something 🆕 new!